BRINGING LIFE TO LIVING with DIVYA SUNIL YOGACHARYA
Take a break for a few days to invest in your physical, mental and spiritual well-being. The increasing pressures in daily living leave us tired, low and depleted and we neglect the most important part of living – life itself. Samagra Yoga is intended as a path that will heal and revitalize you.
WHAT IS SAMAGRA YOGA?
Samagra Yoga is a practice to lead you into a yogic way of life – to help cleanse the body, mind and soul of the accumulated impurities by learning and following authentic yogic practices and incorporating them in your daily life. You will immediately perceive the difference in your decreased levels of stress, niggles and aches and an upsurge in your positive energy.
WHY SAMAGRA YOGA?
Most yoga teachings restrict themselves to limited aspects of yoga or offer an inadequate interpretation. Samagra Yoga teaches the pure, holistic form of yoga that incorporates the body, mind and soul.
- Each day starts with asanas, pranayama and mudras
- Yogic cures and self-management of ailments like cold, flu, backache, cervical pain, knee and joint pains, obesity, etc.
- Yogic tips to treat and improve mind power, vision, speech, breathing as well as fortifying the throat, stomach, liver, knees, heart – creating a general sense of well-being:
- How to increase vigour and vitality
- How to live a well-balanced life, unaffected by jealousy, attachment, greed and anger
- The yogic ways to keep the mind focused and alert in your day-to-day life
- The theory of karma and how to live in clarity
- The yogic SWAN system of living, where your Strengths, Weaknesses, Ambitions and Needs are put in the right perspective
- The yogic insights to a better understanding of relationships
- All this and more is shared with you through asanas, lectures, nature walks, meditation and personal counselling
- Dates: 15-March-2017 (Wednesday) to 19-March-2017 (Sunday)
- Venue: Binsar Forest Retreat, Almora District, Kumaon Region, Uttarakhand
- Cost: Rs. 15,000 / person on double sharing.
- Transfers in Uttarakhand
- Forest entry fees
- Accommodation in rooms / cottages, on double sharing basis
- Major meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), which are pre determined and served as a buffet
- All taxes
- Course material
- Transfers in Delhi
- Train reservation between New Delhi and Kathgodam, Uttarakhand (New Delhi Kathgodam Shatabdi: Chair car – Rs 620 one way)
- Detailed itinerary will be provided once the booking is confirmed
FOR REGISTRATION, CONTACT
ABOUT DIVYA SUNIL YOGACHARYA
Divya Sunil Yogacharya has more than 15 years’ experience in the field of yoga and other natural healing therapies. He has a Masters degree in Yoga from JVBI in Ladnun, Rajasthan. He has also carried out research work in yoga at Swami Vivekananda Yog Anusandhanam Samsthana in Banglore, besides attending numerous discourses at Bihar School of Yoga in Munger to further his knowledge. He has learnt spiritual healing (Reiki) from the Pranam Foundation and the Reiki Healing Foundation and natural therapies from the Gandhi National Academy of Naturopathy, Delhi.
Divya Sunil Yogacharya headed the International Yoga Festival in Rishikesh in 2014. He has been working with the AYUSH ministry, Government of India, since 2015 to spread the awareness of yoga to every corner of the country. He also has many disciples from around the world.
He regularly delivers lectures and holds events at prominent institutions in the country like BHEL, SBI, IIFT, Doordarshan, etc. and has been the key speaker at many events hosted by SPIC- MACAY.