Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the best destinations for organizing small, intimate events.
- Being a Wildlife Sanctuary, the peace and quiet you can experience here is unparalleled
- Being at an altitude of 7,600 feet, the temperature never crosses 25°C
- Very few places in the Himalayas bring together as dense a forest and as magnificent a mountain range (Garhwal Himalaya) as does Binsar
- Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary has hiking trails of over 60 kms with a wide range of hikes (2 km onwards) to choose from. Start every day of the event with an early morning walk in the cleanest and oxygen-abundant air
At Binsar Forest Retreat, we have the right setting for small groups of people to come together for a shared experience (sufi, cinema), learn (yoga, writing, photography) or ponder pressing matters (environment, wildlife). We have the necessary infrastructure – a yoga room (600 square feet) – that can accommodate 15 – 20 people and has adequate power to support a wide range of events.
We will give 25% off on our standard rates for the events. The event should meet the following conditions:
- Minimum 3 nights
- Only rooms will be available for the events. Swiss tents will not be available
- Should have planned activities for every day of the event
- Open to any participant (it cannot be a closed group)
- We will advertise the event on our website / social media pages
Below is the calendar of available dates in 2018 for events:
19/Feb/2018 – 28/Feb/2018
5/Mar/2018 – 28/Mar/2018
20/Aug/2018 – 28/Sep/2018